Guatemala Day 2: The Sunrise and Roosters

What a beautiful sunrise!!! I started the day to the sounds of chickens and roosters having a pep rally then to walk outside, you and a see God’s canvas was amazing. West Michigan mornings may have a rival I think. I opened my Bible to Psalms which was perfect for the start of a new project: The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever. (Psalms 28:7-9) I can't wait to draw from His strength today and see where He takes us. Today was a productive day! Building homes along side the families who will be living in them was great. Despite the rain, the work got done. The night is chilly and very comfortable. I'm not gonna complain after months of frozen temps . Looking forward to Devos tonight as we wind down then bedtime will be restful. God is really bringing the team closer!

No comments:

What's in an Ace?

I'm Ace! Been writing poetry since I was 16 and love being able to share it with you. I love comments, good or bad, it's my art and I'm always looking to get better. l8er t8er!