Guatemala Day 5: Lovin on the Kids

I have to say as a sucker for sunrises and sunsets, they are breath taking here. It’s a little chilly in the morning but it feels good and nothing like what we have had this winter in West Michigan. It’s truly beautiful! Each morning the team is up and spending time with God while sitting around the sunrise. Both sites are quite inspiring. The food has been great too. I think I have a new desire to have tortillas with every meal. It makes things all seem right somehow. ☺ It was a tearful day! Lots of souls won for the Lord tonight and the crowd didn’t want to leave. Seeing little boys coming to Jesus and then opening up the Bibles we gave them was inspiring. Most of them opening a Bible for the FIRST TIME! The best part of the day for me was I started tossing the “football Americano” around with one little boy and the next thing I know about 30 boys were tossing it around with us but it was more like a rugby style of hot potato. Big dog piles every time someone hit the ground with the ball. Lots of cute kids on this trip and its making me miss mine. One little girl even painted my fingernails. Bright Pink!

No comments:

What's in an Ace?

I'm Ace! Been writing poetry since I was 16 and love being able to share it with you. I love comments, good or bad, it's my art and I'm always looking to get better. l8er t8er!