fake cake

sometimes I blame you,
you made expections assuming everyone would play.
you may have them fooled,
but I'm not wasting another day.

these expectations of how I'm suppose to conform
is burning my brain
"act like this", "wear that", "you have responsibilities, don't follow that passion",
it's pushin me closer to a level
that's a constant, daily drain.

it's sad watchin you run in this labyrinth.
i think you're suppose to wait 30 minutes before divin in.
you've ran it so long you can't see the misery behind you
but as long as life looks good on the outside
you'll always be blinded by your sin.

Copyright 2007

No comments:

What's in an Ace?

I'm Ace! Been writing poetry since I was 16 and love being able to share it with you. I love comments, good or bad, it's my art and I'm always looking to get better. l8er t8er!