missin, kissin ,dissin

since the day you left i've tried to get over you
it became harder with each attempt
i found myself full of envy just at the thought of consuming your time
it's now just my heart settling from the way you left...abrupt!
i felt left holding the bag
it was filled with everything i wanted to give you
i finally put that bag away because I know you won't be back
and I can't give that to another, who knew?
it hurts to know a collection of love is just sitting there unused
the sights and sounds
every freakin one around
reminds me of our time
so that bag will remain sealed...what a crime!

copyright 2007

No comments:

What's in an Ace?

I'm Ace! Been writing poetry since I was 16 and love being able to share it with you. I love comments, good or bad, it's my art and I'm always looking to get better. l8er t8er!